Document Management provides a framework of delivering the right information to the right people at the right time. Any document type, including paper, large format drawings, microfilm, Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint and email can now be shared and optimized instantly. Business process improvement is imperative for organizations looking to streamline workflows and to save money.
The right information is needed for your team to do their job effectively. Providing the right tools will foster team member engagement and client loyalty. If you are a government organization facing budget cuts, you understand the need to do more with less. Document Management is imperative to cover staff shortages and streamline workflows.
Your team will realize the following benefits from Document Management:
- Access to information from devices anywhere
- Document Security and audit trail of what was accessed by whom
- Intelligent and fast document search and retrieval
- Virtual Office support with 24x7x365 access to your documents
- Seamless data sharing with core business systems
- Streamlined work processes that save money
- Increased team member engagement
- Enhanced client / citizen satisfaction
How To Guide: Operational Improvement This guide eliminates all the confusion and will help you decide what components of Document Management you can deploy for your team to foster true operational improvement.
The Operational Improvement guide will help you understand all facets of Document Management and eliminate the fears of adopting it in your organization. Over the years, the DM industry has made the process of adopting the solution difficult by leading with techy terms like: OCR, SQL, Deskew, Despeckle, Cropping, TCP/IP, NAS, DAS and SAN.
This guide eliminates all the confusion and will help you decide what components of Document Management you can deploy for your team to foster true operational improvement.